Friday, January 16, 2009

About Me!!!

Hello, my name is Kristen Younce. I graduated from Robertsdale High School May 17, 2007. I began Faulkner State Community College the next week after graduation. I attended Faulkner for one year and a half where I took all of my basic classes. I then transferred to South this semester to finish my degree which will be in Elementary Education. I plan to graduate from South in December of 2010 with my bachelor’s degree. After, I graduate I hope to find a job teaching kindergarten.

Whenever I am not at school, I am usually at work. I work at Baldwin EMC in Summerdale, as a secretary in the Engineering Department. I have a great job because they work around my school schedule. If I am not at school or work, I love spending time with my family, shopping, or just being outdoors. I have two brothers and one sister. I also have two nephews, Marlin who is one and Landon who is four months. Playing with my nephews encourages me on how I want to teach school and work with children.

No comments:

Post a Comment